4 April, 2011
WORDFAST ANYWHERE NOW FEATURES SUPPORT FOR SCANNED PDFs
NEW YORK, NY & PARIS, April 4, 2011
- The world’s second largest provider of translation memory technology announced support for scanned PDFs in the latest version of its web-based TM tool, Wordfast Anywhere.
- Wordfast Anywhere is the industry’s largest and fastest growing FREE and confidential web-based TM tool with over 10,000 registered users worldwide.
- Utilizing server-side OCR technology, Wordfast Anywhere users are able to upload and convert scanned PDFs to RTF format for translation.
- Wordfast Anywhere is now the only major professional TM tool on the market to support scanned PDFs.
Kristyna Marrero, Wordfast’s Director of Sales and Marketing, stated: “We are extremely excited about this new release of Wordfast Anywhere, which gives our users the ability to handle a source format previously not supported by commercial CAT Tools. We would like to thank all of our users whose continued support and feedback is what drives the development of our products.”
- To create a free account and begin using Wordfast Anywhere: http://www.freetm.com/
- To learn more about Wordfast’s desktop and server-based solutions for freelance translators, translation agencies, and multi-national corporations: http://www.wordfast.com
Wordfast LLC is the world's second largest provider of translation memory software solutions. The company currently has over 25,000 active customer deployments in the marketplace. Driven primarily by the positive reviews of users and industry experts, Wordfast's client base has grown to include leading organizations such as the United Nations, NASA, McGraw-Hill, Nomura Securities, a wide array of educational institutions, and thousands of independent translators. For more information, please visit www.wordfast.com.