NEW YORK & PARIS, April 24, 2012
- Wordfast announces the official release of Wordfast Pro 3.0, a major upgrade to their platform-independent, standalone translation memory tool.
- The new version features an upgraded project management perspective, which enables unlimited batch processing, simplifies complex project management tasks, and improves review capabilities.
- With several new time and money saving features, Wordfast Pro 3.0 promises to streamline the translation process for all participants, from freelance translators to project managers.
- Existing Wordfast Pro license holders can upgrade to version 3.0 for free.
- With approximately 30,000 users worldwide, Wordfast is the world’s second largest provider of translation memory technology.
Wordfast Pro 3.0 New Features Include:
- Unlimited batch processing of files
- Extraction of frequent segments across files
- Bilingual export/import for review outside of Wordfast
- Splitting and merging TXML files
- Batch Transcheck
- Calculation of fuzzy repetitions
- Automatic number localization
- Enhanced Autosuggest
“We are extremely excited about version 3.0 because it offers a host of new features aimed at driving efficiency and maximizing content reuse,” stated Kristyna Marrero, Wordfast’s Director of Sales & Marketing. “The upgrade will allow our customers to further reduce the time and costs associated with the translation process.”
- To download a demo version or upgrade to Wordfast Pro 3.0: http://www.wordfast.com/store_download.html
- To watch a video highlighting the new features of Wordfast Pro 3.0: http://www.wordfast.com/webinars/WFP.mp4
- To purchase a Wordfast license: http://www.wordfast.net/index.php?whichpage=buy
- To learn how Wordfast Pro can integrate with our powerful TM server solution to address translation efficiency at an enterprise level: http://www.wordfast.com/products_wordfast_server.html
- To try the world’s leading FREE and confidential web-based TM tool:https://www.freetm.com/
Wordfast LLC is the world's second largest provider of translation memory software solutions. The company currently has over 30,000 active customer deployments in the marketplace. Driven primarily by the positive reviews of users and industry experts, Wordfast's client base has grown to include leading organizations such as the United Nations, NASA, McGraw-Hill, Nomura Securities, a wide array of educational institutions, and thousands of independent translators. For more information, please visit www.wordfast.com.