NEW YORK & PARIS, JANUARY 25, 2019 –
Wordfast today released version 5.8 of its platform-independent desktop tool, Wordfast Pro. Notable features and improvements include:
- ► Live Preview option to automatically load preview for available file types
- ► Options for Microsoft Word table to select columns and tag styles
- ► Link Project Transcheck with Preferences Transcheck options
- ► Added Systran PNMT to machine translation list
- ► Added new XLIFF filter version 2 to default filters list
- ► Added cleanup option for Wordfast Server TMs in Project and Quick Tools Cleanup
- And more…
A video that illustrates these new features is available on our YouTube channel: What’s New in Wordfast Pro 5.8.
“The growing demand for machine translation (MT) has led us to increase our MT offering in the past two release cycles and future integrations with other providers is defintely under consideration,” stated Wordfast CEO, Yves Champollion.
About Wordfast Pro 5
Wordfast Pro 5 is a desktop, multi-platform CAT tool designed to address the needs of translators, language service providers, and multinational corporations. Wordfast Pro 5 is the only major commercial CAT tool on the market that runs natively on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Wordfast LLC is the world’s largest provider of platform-independent translation memory software solutions. The company currently has over 40,000 active customer deployments in the marketplace. Driven primarily by the positive reviews of users and industry experts, Wordfast’s client base has grown to include leading organizations such as the United Nations, NASA, McGraw-Hill, Nomura Securities, a wide array of educational institutions, and thousands of independent translators. For more information, please visit https://www.wordfast.com/.
John Di Rico
+33 6 30 98 06 21